PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Doily Art in Progress

Well I wish I could hole up in the craft room and work on this all day, but I'm about to drive 5 hours to a teaching conference. It'll be helpful I'm sure, but I'm kinda dreading the drive. Too bad it's in Michigan and not Hawaii. I might stick that in the suggestions box on my way out.

So I'm loving where this project is going, I think, but it still needs something. 
I'm thinking ruffles and lace? What do you think? Excited to finish it on Friday when I get home. Enjoy the rest of your week! Thanks for reading! 

1 comments:

Pink Daisys Blog Spot said...

Oh My, I LOVE the Doily Art! What a clever idea. Thanks for sharing.. May have to try one of these myself.. I have a ton of old doily's that were my grandma's just sitting in a drawer.. what a great way to display them. Great blog too!
Mechelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad