PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pink Champagne Necklace at 30 Days Today

You've gotta go check out my newest jewelry tutorial over at 30 Days today! A lovey, rosey, necklace just in time for Valentine's Day (that is totally neutral enough to wear whenever.) Let me know what you think! 

Thanks for reading! 
Photobucket

1 comments:

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

Thanks so much for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday, I featured this on my blog today! Come stop by and grab a featured button :) http://www.mygirlishwhims.com/2013/02/your-whims-wednesday-99-and-features.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad